New Teacher: Ms. Bogue

This year there have been many new additions to our staff, one being Ms. Christine Bogue. Ms. Bogue started her journey at Holbrook Middle-High School this year as a sixth grade English teacher and so far she says she loves the energy of her students and the helpfulness of the school’s administration.

Ms. Bogue says this is her first year ever teaching sixth grade and it has been very much an interesting experience so far. Her students’ high-end energy keeps her busy and entertained. After virtually teaching for four years, Ms. Bogue has been searching for an in-person job and jumped at the opportunity to work at HMHS. Bogue says she liked the idea of working in a small town and as mentioned the useful administration is a bonus.

Although the rule against taping or nailing anything into the wall is still in place, Ms. Bogue has found her way around it. Using her wild creativity and brilliancy, she had hung magnets instead of nails and decorated her classroom in a very welcoming way.

Garrett Cullity, freshman student, says, “Her class was gorgeous and contained a really chill vibe. If I was her student I would love to have those things to look at. She had a very warm vibe.“

Sixth grade student, Nicholas Mingolla, describes her as “Nice, with a good personality, and she knows what she is doing.”
We are very lucky to have her and looking forward to welcoming her into our HMHS family.