Spider-Man PS4

Spider-Man+PS4

Dhir Patel, Junior News Editor

Marvel’s Spider-Man is the seventh best selling game for the PlayStation 4, with over three million copies sold worldwide. Spider-Man was released on September 7th, 2018. Spider-Man is an action-adventure video game that offers a suspenseful storyline. It was developed and published by Insomniac Games and Sony Interactive Entertainment and is based on the Marvel Comics superhero Spider-Man.

Why does this game have amazing ratings and reviews? It may be that Marvel is a very famous company and millions of people all over the world watch their movies. The game just gives a taste of what’s to come in the future. Fans of Spider-Man will definitely love this game. The graphics and overall quality of the game make it something that you just have to get.

There are many realistic visuals in this game, which will catch your eye and bring you into the video game world. The incredible graphics make it feel like you are actually inside the game.

A 7th-grade student, Nick Slocum, said, “I play pretty regularly. It can be really addicting because of all the different missions you can do, and just swinging around is fun enough.” He also said that it is definitely worth the $60 it cost him to buy this game.