The Student News Site of Holbrook Middle High School

Code Blue News

Code Blue News

Code Blue News

Amy Yip

Amy Yip, Editor in Chief

Amy Yip, or "Yippie" as some call her, is currently a senior at Holbrook Middle-High School. She's served as the Editor in Chief for the school's website since sophomore year and has filled in the role of Weekly Producer for the school's weekly broadcast, Code Blue Now (CBN), as of the end of her junior year. Yip has been involved with the school's journalism program for six years, and video production for three. In order to pass the time, she enjoys the usual: hanging out with friends and listening to music. But some unheard of hobbies she has is cleaning and doing school work, both tasks everyone dreads but Yip finds rather fun. Her favorite subjects include ancient civilizations and chemistry, both of which are still subjects that aren't typically a favorite for most. Aside from school, you've most likely seen her photos somewhere whether it's on the school's website or from people's social media as she mostly specializes in sports photography. She's been the football team's personal photographer for the past three seasons, and the basketball team's for two seasons. All of those years weren't to waste though because her photos and videos have gained national recognition, some winning various awards of different values. As a career, Amy hopes to be working somewhere in the business field. She'll be attending Northeastern University in the Fall of 2024 to major in Business Administration: Management. Utilizing Holbrook's journalism and video opportunities, Amy has been able to not only grow the programs, but gain the general skills that'll help her in the future. After she graduates, she aspires to see the journalism side of things within the school expand further and to carry out the skills she learned within the program to her future career path.

All content by Amy Yip

Above and Beyond

Amy Yip, Editor in Chief
February 3, 2024
Cameron Campbell running with the ball while Chuck Luarasi tries to defend him

Bulldogs Back with a Hard Hit Season

Amy Yip, Editor in Chief
October 7, 2023
Allen Brown JR shoots a three-pointer

Bulldogs Bag Win Against Cougars

Amy Yip, Editor in Chief
February 14, 2023
Jalik Fernandes shoots a successful layup

Tight Race Against Bulldogs and Wildcats

Amy Yip, Editor in Chief
January 28, 2023
Owen Burke makes a layup as hes being blocked by Triton players

Bulldogs Nearing Possible Playoffs

Amy Yip, Editor in Chief
January 20, 2023

College: Is it Even Worth it?

Amy Yip, Editor in Chief
January 10, 2023
Load More Stories

Comments (0)

All Code Blue News Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest